Saturday, October 31, 2009

Braclays Singapore Golf Open

Woweewowee the Barclay's Singapore Golf Open! This week, Jamie and I got tickets to attend the golf tournament as my company is one of the major sponsors. So, for Jamie's birthday, we spent the afternoon at the course in a box suite (with air conditioning, a MUST!) and enjoyed the free flow bar and buffet while "golf clapping." No Tiger Woods appearance, but most of the major players were there from Phil Nickelson to Darren Clarke. Enjoy the photo's below.....




Oh lala, VIP entrance!! Drop me off here please.


Jamie! LOOK! The SCOREBOARD!


Jamie on his 28th bday!


VIP Suites


IFS (the company I work for) Suite!


GOLFERS!


The view from the suite deck






Darren Clarke


Jamie enjoying the free flow, "it's my birthday!"


Liz and I (one of my super fun colleagues!)



Nothing like a day of golf!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I went to the PGA with my family when it was at Sahalee Country Club and had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fantastic way to spend your birthday Jamie - thanks for sharing - thinking of you and sending love from Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete