Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Birthday Dinner

I am so lucky to have a husband that can cook so well! What a treat! For my birthday dinner we had our good friends Roisin and Kasper over to join us in the celebration and to devour all of the food that Jamie had prepared! We celebrated my 26th birthday over Swiss cheese fondue, CRISPY pork belly (YUMMY!) and Parmesan crusted chicken Caesar (with homemade dressing) and to end our evening, Roisin, Kasper, Jon and Anya got me a rich, sweet, chocolate truffle birthday cake! WOW! After all of the food, a fasting is in order!


LOVE cheese fondue!


My ALL TIME Favorite crispy pork, if its not bacon, it's pork belly....slurp!


To add that "healthy" feel to the meal, my favorite salad!

What a great way to start off my 26th year......FULL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment