Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fashion week in Singapore

This past week has been a fashion flurry in Singapore, or so I hear.  I am not really into "fashion" but was invited to the RAOUL fashion party this past week and what a fun night it was.  I really wasn't sure what I had RSVP'd to, the actual runway show itself or the after party, either way I was excited to "experience" the fashion world for the first time. As it turned out, it was the after party that I got to attend, it was hosted by Audi and the room was filled with models, photographers and "celebrities," it was definitely a fun filled night with a group of girlfriends.  

Me, Gunelle, Kristin and Andree

posing with some MTV VJ that Gunelle recognized (I still need to google who this guy is)


Posing with Dominic from E! News Asia!!!  I didn't recognize him at first but when he introduced himself it clicked that I had seen him somewhere, I am addicted to the E! (Entertainment) Channel.  Right away I had a million questions to ask him, "do you know Ryan Seacrest?" "do you know Gulianna and Bill?" "Do you know the Kardashians??!?!?"  All of the answers were YES I do, I work with them!!!   After about 10 of my questions he got bored with me and walked on :)  haha love it!  What a fun night, hope to get to attend more of these!


No comments:

Post a Comment