Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Road Trip to Byron Bay

Ahhh Byron Bay what a beautiful drive!  Jamie and I took the scenic way on the old hwy 97, I think that was the name, ironic as I grew up near Hwy 97 in Tonasket!

What a stunning drive on old narrow roads, lush greenery and farm land.....and the air! Oh the crisp cold fresh air, so refreshing from Singapore! LOVE IT!

Jamie and his "too cool for school" metro car

Numinbah Valley, not to far from Nimbin a famous little town in New South Wales

Cute church in the middle of no where

Leaving Queensland

Entering New South Wales


Oh to live with all this land....love it, miss it! Reminds me of home!


I can't remember the name of this fruit but for some reason we thought it looked really really funny!



Almost to Byron Bay!!!!

1 comment:

  1. as always you look fabulous - despite the hectic running around----now did you taste that pretty yellow fruit - it is not ugly.. i hope it taste good -.....

    ReplyDelete