Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hong Kong

The Booths are Hong Kong Bound!


I am SO excited for my first trip to Hong Kong this weekend. My mom and dad along with my brother Robbie and my aunt and uncle are all spending a few days there, touring, eating, shopping and more eating! So Jamie and I thought, hmmm we need to see them AND I need to see the city! Only a quick plane ride away (about 3 hours) I am not only excited to eat the amazing food and see the city but I am really excited for cooler weather! Looking forward to a few days away from the humidity! Singapore is going into its “summer” season and boy oh boy, it is TOO HOT AND HUMID, almost unbearable!!!! If anyone has any tips of what we cannot miss seeing or eating.....let me know!

Will post photos when we are return, and I desperately need to add our recent trips to Manila too! YIKES I am behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment