Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Good bye bar night....



THANK YOU for our amazing friends for hosting such a nice going away! Our evening began with Mollie picking me up at the hair salon (I had to "lighten the weight" of my hair in anticipation of all of the humidity in Sing.) followed by a wonderful dinner at La Medusa, a yummy Italian restaurant near our house. Thank you to Mollie, Emi, Becca, Amy, Jordan, Marissa, Christie, and Kelsey for putting together such a fun night!


After dinner we met up with the boys and headed to a bar for some drinks to celebrate our move. It was a nice surprise to see my brother Robbie.....thanks for coming Rob!




Now, it's my final week at work and gosh....there is still so much to do! Between finishing up work, packing our things and saying good bye's......I think we will manage to sleep through the entire flight to Sing! We fly out one week from today, I can't believe it!
Looking forward to this weekend, spending time with both of our parents and family, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment