Friday, May 8, 2009

Road Trip....


We are off to Tonasket this afternoon for a nice three day weekend on the farm! I haven't been "home" for a FULL YEAR and I am so excited to have hometown pizza, fish and chips in Penticton and mom's home cookin! Not to mention that because our schedules are so hectic leading up to this move, we will have some time (5 hours to be exact) to catch our breath and with each other in the car......"blah, blah, blah.....and then....yada, yada, yada....." (this is all that Jamie is going to be hearing from me...I call it the Booth selective hearing) and then....NAP TIME, I always fall asleep on road trips...I can't help it.

(our trip "home" in 06, I need to take more pictures!)

Crossing our fingers that it will be a warm, dry weekend. We are bringing our bikes with us (Jamie got me a new road bike for my birthday and I have not had an opportunity to really ride it around) and we plan to ride to the town for my favorite roast beef sando and pepperoni pizza, YUUUMMMMYYYY!!!!!

We are back Sunday evening in time for dinner to celebrate Mother's day with "mUm" after spending the morning with "mOm" :)

1 comment: