Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tough week!!!!!!!!

Wow! This past week has flown! I cannot believe that we leave on Monday! Each night has been filled with happy yet sad farewells. Monday was dinner with Don and Kristin…..Tuesday my colleagues from the Arctic Club and I all went out for happy hour at McCormick’s followed by American Idol Season Finale at Brookes. Ryan, Brooke, Jamie and I ordered Pizza and enjoyed cheering Kris on (sorry Ryan….he is just more crowd appealing!)

Wednesday, I had dinner with the girls (Emi, Mollie, Amy and Becca, oh and Kyle too). We went out to Emi’s house for a final good bye….had my favorite TOTINO’s pizza…that then turned into an American Idol results show party…..WHAT A SHOW!!!! Emi and Kyle had DVR so we were able to rewind and replay our favorite performances J The girls put together a picture frame of the 5 of us and then signed on the matting, LOVE IT! I can’t wait to hang that up in our new home!

Thursday was our final good bye to my brother Paul, he flew out to Alaska today to visit Angie who works up there in the summer months. He took us out to Jak’s steakhouse (one of Jamie’s favorites and Paul’s absolute favorite restaurant). We ate like we were never going get a full meal again. I had the grilled king crab and Jamie had a prime rib, YUM YUM!!! It put us right into food coma! Saying bye to Paul was really hard, BUT I can’t wait until his visits us (Angie promised!!!!)……come soon you two!

Today…..well, today is a hard one as well. My last day at work! UGH!!! My colleagues (and friends) have been spoiling me all week……and now it’s time to say bye L Tears! I will have to get back to this entry later………..

Kelsey and Kristin (who was also one of my brides) stopped by today to say bye…..thanks girls! Love you guys….and I will see you in October!

This weekend is a busy one! Great weather in Seattle, family coming into town…….packing, packing, packing, AHHHHH!!!!! But first, dinner at Daniels with Don and Kristin……the restaurant where Jamie and I first met……looking forward to it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your BossMay 23, 2009

    Did you write this at work Carmen? I going to have to fire you. Back your box this afternoon please.......

    ReplyDelete