Friday, July 31, 2009

Out and about....

Some photo's of us out and about in Singapore. Enjoy!

Kat, Gino, Surain, Nick, Jamie, Jon and myself out in Clark Quay (pronounced "key")
Jamie, Jon and Gino all wen to high school together, Gino and his GF Kat and friend Nick were in Singapore looking at Universities for their Masters program, they live in Manila.




Kat, Anya and myself



At Sentosa Islands "Shack bar" lounging with Jon and Anya


Last weekend we had a BBQ at our new place. We figured that since there are only 4 units moved in out of 68 we could be as loud and rowdy as we wanted without getting any noise complaints. We attempted to make Grant's "famous" BBQ chicken. Jon and Jamie were nice enough to say that I was close to making it right.....but really I don't think I was. I think perhaps Grant left out an ingredient?? HMMMMM!!!!

Jon and Jamie at the grill, although I think they had more fun playing with the charcoal than actually grilling!
Jamie tried to explain that I placed the chicken on the grill too soon and that it was too hot hence why they were burnt a bit BUT I think that the boys were so busy playing with charcoal that they burnt the bird!



tweedle dum and tweedle dum dum



Roisin, Anya and I soaking up the sun.

1 comment:

  1. Girl! You could not be tanner! I'm sending you a bottle of Coppertone! :) Beautiful sunset in the background.

    ReplyDelete