Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A night of Fabulosity

A few weekends ago, we joined our new friend Sonia for her big 30th birthday bash themed "Fabulosity" at the fancy Mimolette deep in the heart of Singapore! Mimolette is an old Black and White colonial house turned to a French restaurant by early evening, to a night scene by 12 midnight.

The Dinner was so yummy and the decor was perfect. As we arrived we each had a costume prop to show off for the night, and you can see some of the craziness here! It was such a fun birthday event and here are some photo's of our evening.


Cool kid glasses!


You really can't see, but I had a black halo....hmmmmm???? Harry got the fun wig!


Belly dancers came out halfway through dinner, they were an inspiration,
I want to learn how to shake my hips like they did!



oh that Jamie, can not bring him out ANYWHERE!!
I turn my back for one minuet and there he is dancing away!




Kyle (Sonia's hubby) and I stealing the fun props from others...I liked the hat!


The birthday girl and I on the dance floor! Happy Birthday Sonia!

No comments:

Post a Comment