Thursday, September 17, 2009

TROUBLE!

A few weekends ago a group of us decided to head to a local Aussie bar to watch the rugby Tri-Nations tournament. What was to be a nice casual evening of cold beers and rugby turned into a night of fun mayhem. To quote Jamie "you and Anya (my partner in crime) at a bar together are TROUBLE, we all blame the both of you!" Whatever that may mean!?!?!?!?!


Anya, Grant, Kim, Jamie, Mike and Mark



Anya, Bee Suan (my good friend from work) me and Kristina (whom I met a few weeks ago, she too is an American, WOOHOO!)


Kim, me, Anya and Kristina just shortly after the "mayhem" began


And the two crazy Asian's get a hold of a camera......the fun begins...


"hmmmmm I wonder who's camera this is......oh well...."


"what did you do Ja-mal?"



Okay! Okay! peace already!


"What do you mean I have to go home? Jamie!!!!! Every party has a pooper that's why we invited YOU!"

1 comment:

  1. Looking a little red Carmen, does that happen to you in Singapore?

    ReplyDelete